Saturday, November 04, 2006

*** Resuming Wedding Preparations ***

Good news: We are resuming our wedding preps. Yep, we plan to have it next year, but I think Kuya Marc would also want to get married next year as well. That's fine. If they wanna get maried next year. We can have it in 2008, and this time, I know it's going to be for real already. I just realized that planning a wedding is really hard especially if you pay attention to the smalles details. After all, you should because more or less, it's gonna happen just once in a lifetime. (Not unless you wanna get married again. hahaha) It's just exciting, and now I'm realizing a lot of things about wedding preparations.

Eniwei, we still do not have a specific date. It can either September 9, 2007 or September 9 2008. But to tell you honestly, I would prefer to have the wedding in 2008. At least we'll have more time to prepare, more time to save money for the wedding. Hehehe. Also September 9, 2007 is a Sunday, and most of the churches do not have Sunday weddings. We have also altogether scraped the idea of having a beach wedding. Although, that's exactly my dream wedding. Hubby told me that he would prefer to have the rites in a church, and just have the beach wedding ceremony as our renewal of vows. I also realized that it is fine, so our pockets won't hurt that much either.

Now were planning to do it either in Manila or Tagaytay. We also have an idea of where the rites will be held where the reception will be. Just dont wanna disclose the information. Will just talk about it after there are final plans already. :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's good to hear your planning again your wedding my dear. I would like to see you in your wedding gown c",). I hope though it would be held here in metro manila so that I can attend it if it is not conflicting to my work. God Bless

Anela Angel - Dolor said...

hehehe... teka do I know you? ehehehehe....

Anonymous said...

yes! u know me c",) I'm not a stranger. **smile**