Saturday, November 04, 2006

*** My Last Day Taking Calls ***

Yahoo! I will not be doing voice calls anymore! I'm going back to the email team! Yahoo. It's to my advantage actually, at least that now, Im formally not doing calls anymore, I dont have anything to do with them anymore. I am out of their way. They are out of my lives. :D

I guess if there's one thing that I will be missing from doing calls, its those long downtimes expecially after my lunch, and all you will ever do is surf the internet until work lets out. But the stress and the customers, no, I won't be missing them. And I know that it will not affect the Voice Team if I just go back to doing emails. After all, lahat naman sila magagaling don. :D (with a sarcastic grin here)

Call me bitter or whatever, you can just say whatever you want to. I dont care. Frankly, all I would ever care about is how to stay until I get my 13th month bonus. After that, I dont think we will still look forward to something else. Hehehe... Bahala sila. They know what's wrong. They just refuse to acknowledge that.

No comments: