Friday, October 27, 2006

*** So-So Whatever State ***

The past few days have been lazy for me. Work has become ultra boring that I have actually missed quite a number of days from work just to be with my kids. The environment in the office sucks! BIG TIME! In my opinion, the updates within the floor was a total joke for me and the rest of the tenured guys. (Never mind what other people are going to say. This is my blog. This is my opinion). Such power trippers. Such ass kissers. (To a certain few - you deserve what has given to you.) Whatever. Not bitter, just disgusted with how the system in the office works. I almost totally lost it. Resigning right then and there. Good thing, my friend kept me intact, and hubby was supportive enough to listen to my grudges at work. Such a supportive partner. :D

Enihows, life has been going on. With weirder stuff everyday. I dunno. I guess what I really need is good pampering and rest. Lots and lots of rest. Plan to have a vacation, just dont know when. There are really days that I feel so off at work, that I just want to go home, if not for the bills and the pride -- I probably would've resigned. Will just wait until I get my 13th month pay on December. Lets see what happens if I can still take the joke. If I can, will probably last until I leave for US next year (hopefully), if I can no longer take it, will just say good bye come February. If the January plan will push through, will probably say bye-bye to the office come January. :D (And I am really wishing the our plan in January will push through -- I really need this more than ever)

Plus the fact the kids are getting charmer and charmer everyday. I really cannot believe how fast time flies with my kids. Sajie has been the malambing one, but Nicko is also malambing, but he's more pikon than his Kuya. Sajie is excited to go to school this summer, Nicko is now learning to write, well, just doodle, using both his hands. I wonder if he'll be left handed. Sajie is right handed, like me. :D Such intelligent, charming little ones. :D I love them so, very much!

Back to work, everybody else has become a complete mum about the "updates". Although, the tenured guys wanna express their side as well. We're still debating whether we are going to send the email or not, of if our plans will push through (so many plans!har!har), we leave altogether. We're also planning to hit the beach after the Christmas season, Im planning to do it with my family before the holidays. Maybe in time for Nicko's birthday. If we have the budget, maybe we will have a vacation together with the family. Basically, me, hubby, Saj, Nick and Ate Josie. Will still ask mom to join us so she can spend the holidays with us as well. Still feel bad that she and Papa broke up already, but there's news. Her best friend who is based in Australia is introducing a new Australian guy to my mom. The guy's quite interested. Let's see if she'll give this one a chance. They will be coming home this December, and maybe the guy will be with my mom's bestfriend. Hahahaha... Good one mom! Lakas talaga ng appeal mo. Hahahahahha! Love my mom so much. Im not really that expressive, but I really do.

No comments: