Friday, September 22, 2006

*** Random Thoughts Today ***

*********

I feel so lazy and tired today... Last night I wasn't able to sleep early because I watched TV, I found it so difficult to actually wake up today. My eyes are getting heavier and heavier by the minute and I am having a hard time preventing my eyes from closing.

*********

Will not do call outs today. I wanna rest as well. Miss the kids so much, dont have much time for them because of the call outs. Will make it up to them today. Hooray!!!

*********

Sam is gonna pick me up today. Im just so tired and lazy.

*********

Its raining cats and dogs today. I guess the weather is also going along with my mood. Its 2:30 pm, yet it seems that it's 6:00 because of the dark skies. At least, tonight will be a little cooler. Whatever. Nonesense.

*********

I am pigging out today.

*********

Payday is like 6 days away. Sheeeeeessssshhhhh!

*********

I want to go to Panglao! I want to go to the beach on my birthday! 2 weeks and a half before my birthday! Cant belive that I am that old already! Nyahahahahahaha!

*********

Will go wall climbing with my friends... still dont know when...

*********

Badly needs to clean my room and my cabinet. Grabeeeh! Kulang na lang spiders in my closet sa sobrang gulo! Goodness! Cant find the things that I need! Am gulo kase eh! Sobra!

*********

Lalim ng blog ni Sourgirl. Wala ako masabe. Parang hindi halata na may pinapatamaan ren eh.

*********

Need to finish the pattern that I am doing!

*********

Need to go to Divisioria ASAP! Hopefully before the Christmas rush!

*********

Am considering to go to this year's Christmas party. Who knows, this may be my last year in this office. By next year, hopefully, I am out there somewhere with real snow already! Nyahahahahaha.... *My lips are sealed*

*********

Ano kaya ang magandang gift sa mga friends ko dito sa office? Isip...isip...

*********

Si cd_cortez is resigning come October *sigh* Wala na naman ako makukulit! *sigh*

*********

AYAKO NA TALAGA MAG CALLS! GUSTO KO NG EMAILS! PAGING PAGING SUP! PAKIBASA LANG PO!

*********

No comments: