Friday, September 29, 2006

*** Random Thoughts 09.30.06 ***

I was supposed to write about something else, but right now, everything is just too fresh for me. I've had 2 long days, and I just cant find the right words. I dont even know how to begin. I tried putting it into writing. Hindi ko talaga kaya. Ang hirap. Ang bigat. Sooner or later, I will have the courage to write about it. And when that time comes, I hope I'm back to my normal self. Basta, ang hirap talaga.
*********
The typhoon was so strong. As in. Its a good thing, it hit Thursday, and that was my day off. There was no lights, and no water. Gosh! We still dont have any electricity, and it has been two days! Ever since I lived in ParaƱaque, this is the longest black out ever!
*********
My birthday is 4 days away.... I dont think I can celebrate it the way that I want to. I will explain myself when I have the courage to write about what happened already.
*********
Haayyy.... Sana magkailaw at magkatubig na.
*********
Sana maging normal na ang lahat.

No comments: